We often mistake freedom as the ability to do whatever we want. Spiritually speaking, freedom is the fortitude to refrain from doing what we don’t want. We can choose to walk away from those behaviors that do not serve our soul and step into a new way of being. Look for the opportunities to create fresh, positive patterns, exchanging those short-term pleasures born of the ego for the long-term fulfillment that can only be generated by becoming a creative force.
Here are 7 aspects to help you choose freedom:
- Letting go of the need for approval leads to a powerful sense of freedom.
- To be truly free is to be a Creator in our own right, to walk the spiritual path, and to do that which will most benefit not only ourselves but all those around us.
- Discovering the root of our soul puts us on course for a life free from the influence of the ego.
- When we make decisions from a soul-level, we elevate our soul and experience spiritual freedom.
- We can shift our consciousness to see our inherent freedom, and in turn, follow the path of our desires and live a life of purpose.
- The negativity of our ego is no match for our power of positivity. Once we truly understand and live this, we taste real freedom.
- On a soul level, our good deeds influence others to do good as well.
Frequency Music This Week:528 Hz Heart Chakra Regeneration | Repair & Heal The Heart Chakra | Open & Balance ANAHATA Chakra –Open, Activate & Heal The Heart Chakra also known as Anahata Chakra. 528Hz. Activate, open, balance and heal your heart chakra. This frequency encourages us to restore human consciousness to its full power and potential. 528Hz resonates at the heart of the Sun (recorded by NASA scientists). Sunbeams, the rainbow, flowers, grass and even the buzzing of bees vibrates at 528Hz. Nature in balance vibrates at 528Hz. It is the frequency of life itself.
Thank You: TKC