Academy Award-winning actor @Matthew McConaughey asks Sadhguru about Karma, crafting one’s destiny, the connection between yoga and religion, and exploring the unknown. Sadhguru offers insights on how we should not confuse our lifestyle — a consequence of the times we live in — with life, the real thing!
‘Karma: A Yogi’s Guide to Crafting Destiny.’ – A book by Sadhguru
The New York Times Best Seller
Order Now: https://sadhguru.org/karma
- 0:00 Intro
- 2:00 – Sadhguru & Matthew exchange “travel notes”
- 7:23 – The magnanimity of creation & the privilege of being human
- 8:33 – Fate is when you fail to create your own destiny
- 12:18 – Should we be more selfish?
- 16:01 – Is a sense of humor sometimes inappropriate?
- 18:48 – Shankaran Pillai’s Radio Shack franchise
- 19:49 – My blessing is, may all your dreams not come true
- 23:43 – Karma is the bedrock of your memory
- 27:27 – Why are we so result-oriented, seeking short-term goals?
- 30:10 – Are religion and yoga somewhat synonymous?
- 35:30 – The significance of realizing “I do not know”
- 41:26 – Yoga is a technology, not a belief system
- 43:25 – What does it mean to be in union with the creation
- 51:11 – Planting trees – from millions to billions to trillions
- 53:20 – How do we sustain profound experiences we’ve had
- 57:00 – We need personal involvement now more than ever